Selecting the correct photographer in Myrtle Beach
777 Portraits Photography March 2, 2018
Ok, this season is upon us once again, and it’s time to start booking those family beach portraits, so make sure you are booking with the best photographers in Myrtle Beach with the absolute unbeatable rates from any professional photographer in the Myrtle Beach, and North Myrtle Beach area.
Our family beach photographers have years of experience, and only use the best equipment for your family. Our all inclusive photography packages are the first in Myrtle Beach of it’s kind, but enough about our rates, and packages, why not checkout some of our pictures on facebook, or one of our Myrtle Beach photo galleries. You be the judge, and ask yourself, what am I getting for my hard earned money that I am willing to spend on vacation in Myrtle Beach? Here are a few things to look for.
Your ultimate photography in Myrtle Beach selection.
- How long has the photography company been in business?
- What type of camera equipment do they use? Is it an outdated “crop sensor” that even after hours of “post edit” work it still looks weird, and grainy (just ask Sara lol)
- Will the beach photographer meet you at, or near where you are staying, or do they demand you come to a single location to meet them because they have you scheduled “back to back” with another family?
- How long is the turn around time?
- How many finished pics (after retouch) will I receive?
These are all important questions that can be all answered with a quick 2 minute phone call. Our goal is to not only earn your business today, but every year that you visit Myrtle Beach, SC